- EN 388:2016, Mechanical Risks, 3132X
- Comfortable, finely knitted polyamide gloves with low hand fatigue
- First-rate thin-walled neoprene coating with micro grain
- thanks to micro-grain, excellent dry and wet grip on many surfaces
- Very flexible at low temperatures
- Application areas: Universally suited for lots of handicraft and assembly work, e.g. automobile sector, interior fittings, carpentry and joinery work, farming and forestry work etc.
- Length: approx. 26 cm
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.