TAKE IT EASY - TAKE CONCRETE
Natural cotton, flexible stretch and tear-proof polyamide: This combination makes the ladies' trousers e.s.concrete light a bestseller on the building site. The lightweight yet tough fabric is everything you need on the building site, because comfort and durability are just as important as good equipment.
Speaking of equipment: It is also possible to attach two additional tool bags quickly and easily thanks to the clever Slide-System*.
- Pleasantly lightweight, durable and flexible thanks to the very wear-resistant twill stretch-fabric
- Straight leg
- Elasticated Flexbelt® waistband
- 2 side pockets
- 2 back pockets with Velcro fasteners, one with a flap
- Right leg: Functional, multi-compartment ruler pocket with multi-purpose loops
- Left leg: Multi-compartment cargo pocket, divided into a main compartment with a Velcro fastener, a spacious slanted smartphone pocket and a safety pocket with a zip
- *Innovative Slide-System on the left and right-hand side of the trousers, specially designed to attach optional ladies' tool bags e.s.concrete (not included in delivery)
- Reinforced knee zone made of 100 % polyamide
- Knee pad pockets with an opening at the top and a Velcro fastener
Material: first outer fabric 48 % cotton / 36 % elastomultiester / 16 % polyamide (ca. 170 g/m²), second outer fabric 100 % polyamide.
Washable at 40 °C.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.