EN ISO 11612:2015 A1+A2, B1, C1, E3 Protective clothing against heat and flames
EN 1149-5:2018 in conjunction with EN 1149-3:2004 Protective clothing – electrostatic properties
IEC 61482-2 Ed.2:2018 in conjunction with IEC 61482-1-2 Ed.2:2014 Arc protection class APC 1 Protective clothing against the risk of an electrical arc
EN ISO 11611:2015 Cl. 1-A1+A2 Protective clothing for welders and applied procedures
EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 Type 6 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals
- Ergonomic cut for best fit
- Pleasant freedom of movement thanks to wide knitted inserts
- 2 hidden side pockets and 2 thigh pockets with a flap, all with zip
- 2 hidden back pockets
- Preformed knee area with tucks for pleasant movement comfort
- Silver reflective piping backed with neon yellow
- Clear application of the norms for simple “Presentation”
- Processed fabric with flame-retardant properties
Material: 64 % cotton / 35 % polyester / 1 % other fibres (approx. 350 g/m²).
Washable at 60 °C.
Delicates wash program.
Note: To maintain the function according to EN 13034:2005 (chemical protection), impregnation as part of professional cleaning is necessary. For more information, please refer to our instructions of use.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.