Anyone who leaves their signature on their work usually requires special gloves. The e.s.trail light graphic makes a great workwear statement with its striking sporty look and showy graphics. And they are highly functional down to the fingertips: The lightweight, breathable material ensures the right amount of dexterity for assembly work, and the anti-slip elements on the entire inner hand ensure a secure grip. For this purpose: Great ankle protectors and perforations for pleasant ventilation.
*Not included in delivery
Lightweight, flexible and highly breathable safety gloves in a sporty design
- EN 388:2016, Mechanical risks, 3121XP
- Excellent dexterity, extremely comfortable
- Palm surfaces with a good grip and anti-slip elements for an excellent grip
- Comfortable protection thanks to partial padding on the palm of the hand
- Backs of the hands made of lightweight, flexible and durable polyamide with stretch material
- Protectors on the knuckle
- Comfortable and easy to put on thanks to the comfortable pull-on loop
- Areas of application: for work where maximum dexterity is required
- Length: approx. 22.5 cm
E.S.TOOL CONCEPT COMPATIBLE
- Suitable for combining with the glove holder e.s.tool concept* for attaching pairs of gloves on e.s.tool concept belts* magnetically
- The e.s.tool concept* glove holder allows you to attach the e.s.tool concept* tool leash to your glove, securing your tools against falling. Tested according to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard (drop test) up to 600 g
Thanks to a fitting on the wrists of the gloves, the trail gloves can be quickly connected to the patented Glove holder*. The Fidlock® magnetic click method is used to first attach both gloves to one another with the Glove holder and then to the belt. You can also connect the gloves to the Tool leash e.s.tool concept* using the Glove holder. You can also secure tools attached to the Tool leash to prevent them from falling down - a practical feature, especially when working at heights.
* Not included in delivery
Back of hand
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.