- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 without toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on the knees
- Outer material in high-quality Nubuck leather
- Shaft with real soft leather on the inside
- Full-surface and removable insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® intermediate sole for best flexibility, absorption and protection
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Flexible, high-drawn sole grid ofers added protection against wear and impacts
- Anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with a good grip,with self-cleaning proflie conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel -resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 680 grams in size 44.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.